Seeking expressions of interest
Theatre Porto are looking for an external consultant or agency who can support us by
- Facilitating a workshop/s leading to the creation of a theory of change or logic model for our organisation as a whole
- Use that theory of change to make recommendations regarding our evaluation framework and systems (that will ideally align to the Arts Council ‘Illuminate’ platform) AND/OR
- Conduct a Social return on investment (SROI) study that we hope will enable us to make a strong advocacy case for future investment.
You may be able to deliver some or all of the 3 items above.
Who are Theatre Porto?
Theatre Porto are an Arts Council NPO and one of a handful of specialist theatre venues specifically for children and young people. We create professional theatre and run a broad range of engagement programmes in our hometown of Ellesmere Port.
As recent beneficiaries of UKSPF funding – we are keen to take a deeper dive into our impact and be able to demonstrate the return on some of that investment.
These can flex but an indicative 12-month timeline is below:
- Nov 2023 appointment/s
Nov – Jan ToC workshop/s and evaluation framework recommendations
- Jan – March 2024 SORI phase 1 – Impact of Theatre Porto’s participatory work on c hildren, young people and families (we anticipate selecting a suitable project or projects on the advice of the consultant, but this may be our weekly drama provision or our fortnightly young writer’s group for eg)
- August 2024 SORI phase 2 – Impact of Theatre Porto’s 3-day outdoor ‘family friendly’ festival on the local community. See this year’s event ‘Topsy Turvy’ on our website or socials for context
- October 2024 Conclusion
For further queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to express interest
Please send your proposal outlining
- Previous experience and relevant skills
- A case study and/or a referee
- Your proposed approach inc. Timescales, proposed number of days and all associated costs
- Please indicate if you are applying to deliver some or all of the brief above
To email@example.com by November 3rd noon
How your proposal will be assessed
- Your proposal will be scored using the following weighting
- 25% value for money
- 65% fit for purpose of approach and quality of previous work
- 10% consideration of environmental responsibility and inclusion and diversity in your approach